BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION MANAGEMENT
Diploma in Business Administration Management
Whether you dream of being your own boss or see yourself advancing within a large corporation, a business education from Mentora College of Business & Technology will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to start your career. Ask about our scholarship options!
FAST FACTS ABOUT BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION MANAGEMENT
In 2018, the World Bank ranked Canada as the second easiest country in the world to start a new business.*
98% of all Canadian companies are classified as small businesses.**
English is the international language of business.***
* World Bank’s Doing Business project, 2018
** Government of Canada, Key Small Business Statistics, 2016
*** Harvard Business Review, 2012
DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION MANAGEMENT
Learn to succeed in a career in Business Administration Management with MCBT. In less than a year our diploma will give you the knowledge, skills and experience you will need to enter the job market and start your career.
Winter 2022 semester – TBD
25.5 hours per week
Currently capped at 14 students
- Launch your career or prepare for further education with topics relevant to today’s global business environment.
- Acquire skills that are sought after both locally and globally, whether you wish to work for a company or start your own.
- Build your résumé and business contacts with a 384-hour practicum placement.
- Learn from respected industry professionals with up-to-date business experience.
- Plus, you can take your education further with our exciting partnership pathway program with Georgian College.
- Office administrator
- Office manager
- Small business owner
- Franchise manager
- Project coordinator
- Marketing assistant
- Business analyst
- Service manager
- Sales manager
- Management trainee
- Assistant manager
- Store manager
- Branch manager
- Human resources assistant
- Payroll clerk
- Entry-level accounting positions
- Operations manager
- Production manager
PROGRAM GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS
To be eligible for the Industry-work placement in the third semester students must:
Complete all their courses in semesters 1 and 2 and achieve a minimum mark of 60% in each course.
In order for a student to receive his/her diploma he/she must:
Fulfill all the requirements of the program as outlined in the student contract.