At Mentora College of Business & Technology (MCBT) we take our students and staff’s health seriously and are taking the appropriate risk management steps as per Canada’s Public Health Agency’s recommendations regarding COVID-19, Coronavirus.
MCBT encourages its staff and students to:
- Stay at home if experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, and if necessary, visit a doctor should symptoms persist prior to returning to the school
- Visit your local pharmacy for the yearly influenza vaccination, if not already done so
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water and cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Sneeze or cough into your sleeve or arm if you don’t have a tissue
- Remain out of the school for a period of 14 days, if you have recently travelled to a high-risk country.
- As the safety of our staff and students is very important to us, we will continue to monitor the situation and will provide more updates as necessary.
For more information on the Coronavirus, please refer to the following Public Health & Government resources;