LIVE IN TORONTO
A top-ranking city that young people love!
If you’re looking for a world-class educational and cultural experience, you can’t do better than studying in Toronto.
Toronto is among the safest and most livable cities in the world, with a strong economy, culturally diverse population, great public transportation, fantastic food, lots of green spaces and renowned landmarks such as the CN Tower.
It’s a hub for startups, the tech sector, and finance. Eleven world-class universities are within a two-hour drive. There’s always something exciting to experience, and many activities are free. And Mentora College of Business & Technology is right downtown, in the middle of it all!
TORONTO FAST FACTS
- 5.5 million people call Toronto home, making it Canada’s largest city and the fourth largest city in North America
- More than 140 languages are spoken on the streets every day
- One-quarter of Canada’s population is located less than a two-hour drive from the city
- In 2017, Toronto ranked in the top 5 for safest city and most livable city in the world
- In 2018, it ranked #5 of the best cities for Millennials to live in